Whether you are importing or exporting produce, pallets or logs, we have licensed fumigation experts at major seaports and inland locations across the U.S. The work of providing high quality fumigation services aligns with the broader Ecolab Mission to take on some of the world's most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments.
What's in it For You:
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about protecting the world's vital resources
- Abundant advancement opportunities within the Pest Division and across broader Ecolab
- This position offers paid training and assistance to obtain all necessary licenses.
- Eligible for benefits DAY 1 of employment for you and your eligible family members - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and Pension
- Work collaboratively with a team of Fumigation Experts in a physically active work environment
What Will You Do:
In this role, you will execute fumigation management services following environmental compliance. Fumigation services are administered at assigned locations with a team dedicated to providing timely, high quality services to support our customers.
- Lead a team of specialist on complex fumigation accounts to ensure maximum productivity and safety
- Manage various fumigation management programs
- Responsible for completion of multiple fumigation services while maintaining quality standards
- Lead necessary meetingswith regulatory officials and government agencies
- Consult on various industry fumigations
- Read, understand, follow labels, and MSDS forms for hazardous chemicals used during services provided
- Transport fumigant in company trailer to customer location
- Use hand-held gas monitoring equipment to conduct readings
- Maintain working order and cleanliness of assigned company vehicle
- Effectively communicate with customers as needed
- Inspect, maintain, and utilize Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) properly
- Follow proper safety protocols including OSHA mandated and customer specified guidelines
- Preserve positive company image during all aspects of company-related activity
This is a field-based position and may require travel to the following cities and surrounding areas:
- High School diploma or equivalent and 7+ years of related experience and/or training
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver's License with an acceptable motor vehicle record
- Possess required fumigation certifications and licenses pursuant to multiple country or state/local laws
- Possess TWIC card and CDL with HazMat endorsement
- Successfully completed required trainings
- Ability to operate lift equipment
- Ability to travel up to 50% including overnight for business during peak seasons
- Exceptional communication, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Must be able to work an overnight shift as needed
- Willingness to be on-call during off work hours and weekends as necessary
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, verbally and in writing, and to engage in appropriate face-to-face communication with customers
- Immigration sponsorship not available for this role
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and carry up to 70 pounds chest high
- Must be able to work in a variety of conditions including confined spaces, damp and/or dusty locations, and freezing and/or hot conditions
- Must be able to physically perform the essential duties of the position which includes the ability to sit, stand, walk, climb, carry, bend, kneel, crawl, reach, pull, talk, and hear
- Must be capable of wearing a respirator
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and physical exam
- This is a full-time position with an expected workweek of 40 or more hours
- Ability to understand product labels, compute and mix accurate concentrations of chemicals, and follow all label requirements
- Ability to use all equipment involved in fumigation management services, including electronic devices for recording and reporting data
- Computer Skills: Database software (including industry-specific software), company network-based and cloud-based applications, smart phones, Microsoft Office, and other electronic devices used to access information and enter data
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.